The automotive-inspired back of the Stanford Power Relciner features a divided lower cushion for superb back support and a wrap-around headrest cushion for extended neck support. Stanford’s bucket seating and pillow pad armrests cradle your coziest seating position. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Steel seat box
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support with the touch of a button.
- Six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Only available in select leathers.