The Langston Recliner by Flexsteel features subtle curves and a traditional rolled arm that give Langston its stylish and carefree charm. Sink into its comfy seat cushion while a smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. Or... Choose a power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion (gel-infused memory foam cushion is also available)
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only five inches from the wall.
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Powered Recliner (4504-50M) also available.